Top Navigation

  

Monday, August 29, 2011

New Workshop - Kick off September and get better clients’

Saturday, September 10th from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.



By now, you know that I represent freelance creative talent. But did you know that I also have another company called Pitch Perfect Presentation where I teach creative talent how to represent themselves?

I started Pitch Perfect because I realized that I couldn't represent all of the creatives that I met, but that I did have a LOT of advice and experience I was happy to share, from how to position their unique skill and connect with clients to how to manage multiple projects like a pro.

For all of you freelancers looking to up the ante this September, I'd love to share an upcoming workshop with you. It's called 'Kick off September and get better clients’. During this workshop, you’ll learn how to:

• define your unique skill or service
• develop your expandable pitch
• build your perfect client profile & call list
• identify and get past stumbling blocks
• create a compelling personal brand
• curate and present your work
• make your pitch to prospective clients
• conduct the pitch perfect follow up
• write and negotiate your proposal
• make your presentation
• manage your project like a pro
• turn your client into a repeat client

Price: $99

Location: In Good Company. 16 West 23rd street, 4th floor. New York City
(nearest Subway stops: R,W to 23rd & 5th, F.V to 23rd & 6th, 1 to 23rd & 7th or 6 to 23rd & Park)

For more information and to sign up please click here.

You can also contact me at justine@pitchperfectpresentation.com with any questions

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment