Top Navigation

  

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

things we love...New York's Holiday windows

As a kid, one of my absolute favorite things to do at Christmas was taking the train to London with my mum and sister and see the Nutcracker followed by the Christmas lights on Oxford and Regent streets. Magic!

Luckily for me, my adopted city of New York is no schlump in the holiday magic department, so this weekend I planned an uptown jaunt to check out this year’s offerings. Here are my favorites:

Bergdorf Goodman
Bergdorfs 'Wish you were Here' windows are just gorgeous! With titles such as ‘Full Speed’ (nautical influence) and ‘Daytripping’ (trippy star gazing) - each window is full on fantasy.

Now I just need to get me one of these fabulous sequined sailor suits!



Tiffany’s

Classic greens and lights on the outside spoke to the brand's simple elegance, while huge white Christmas trees (decorated with tiffany blue and white baubles) showcased the sparkly offerings inside.



Barney’s

True to form, the Barney’s windows were unique, irreverent & fun. Titled ‘Have a Foodie Holiday’, the windows features celebrity chefs having a raucously good time.



Cartier

They just wrapped up their heavenly offerings in one red shining bow. What more could a girl ask for this Christmas?



Seen a great holiday window? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment